Bank easy no matter where life takes you. With shared branching, you have access to over 5,000 credit unions across the U.S.
- Use member credit unions nationwide as if you were at your home branch through the CO-OP network
- Over 5,000 compatible branches
- Over 2,000 self-service locations (open 24/7)
- Locations available in all 50 states
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks3
- And more
- Simply bring in the following materials:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver's license, US Passport
- Easily search online for a shared branch location nearest to you
Shared Branching transactions must be made in lobby and are not accepted through the drive-thru.
1Some restrictions may apply, based on a location's cash availability.
2Funds Availability Policy: Availability of funds deposited to your account will depend on our credit union's policy. Funds may not be immediately available.
3May not be available at all outlets and locations.