You can conveniently make your Firelands FCU loan payments online. Simply log into Online Banking to get started.
We offer several payment options inside Online Banking:
- Schedule a (free) one-time or recurring, internal transfer from your Firelands FCU checking or savings account
- Schedule a (free) one-time or recurring payment from a non-Firelands FCU checking or savings account
- Make a payment with a debit card ($5.95 convenience fee applies per transaction)
For debit card payments outside of Online Banking:
- Go directly to our online payment portal. ($5.95 convenience fee applies per transaction)
How to make your payment(s):
- Log into Online Banking.
- Choose “Make a Payment” and your selection.
- Should a pop-up blocker be enabled, simply choose “allow once” to continue.
- Read the Terms & Conditions. If you agree, click “I agree”.
- Confirm your email as prompted.
- Input your loan’s account information, review and confirm it.
- Select your funding source.
- Choose whether to make a one-time or recurring payment with the source.
- Enter funding source information and verify its accuracy.
- Questions? Simply give us a call at 1-800-276-5775.
Need a little more guidance? Check out our instructional YouTube videos linked here: