New online loan payment options now available!
You can conveniently make your Firelands FCU loan payments online. Simply log into Online Banking to get started.
We offer several payment options inside Online Banking:
- Schedule a (free) one-time or recurring, internal transfer from your Firelands FCU checking or savings account
- Schedule a (free) one-time or recurring payment from a non-Firelands FCU checking or savings account
- Make a payment with a debit card ($5.95 convenience fee applies per transaction)
For debit card payments outside of Online Banking:
- Go directly to our online payment portal. ($5.95 convenience fee applies per transaction)
How to make your payment(s):
- Log into Online Banking.
- Choose “Make a Payment” and your selection.
- Should a pop-up blocker be enabled, simply choose “allow once” to continue.
- Read the Terms & Conditions. If you agree, click “I agree”.
- Confirm your email as prompted.
- Input your loan’s account information, review and confirm it.
- Select your funding source.
- Choose whether to make a one-time or recurring payment with the source.
- Enter funding source information and verify its accuracy.
- Questions? Simply give us a call at 1-800-276-5775.
Need a little more guidance? Check out our instructional YouTube videos linked here: