Our new corporate office and full-service branch at 300 North Street will be replacing our current space which is located at 221 East Main Street in Bellevue very soon! We had originally announced an open date in April, however, COVID-19 caused us to change our plans. Now we're ready and excited to welcome you into our new office beginning Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
To prepare for this move:
- The Lyme Street ATM in Bellevue will be permanently placed OUT OF SERVICE on Thursday, June 4th. An ATM is located in the drive-thru of the new branch and will be in service beginning June 4th. Please follow the directional signs to the new ATM.
For members who would like to visit our new location, our tentative opening schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, June 27, the Bellevue lobby will be closed, but the current drive-thru location will be open from 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. All other Firelands FCU branches will be open during normal hours.
- Monday, June 29, all offices will be open as usual, except the Bellevue office. Both the lobby AND drive-thru will be closed.
- Tuesday, June 30, our new Bellevue office officially opens!
During this time of transition, the following free services are available:
- Online Banking
- Firelands Cards Mobile App
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Shared Branching transactions at select credit unions
- Online loan applications
This new facility gives us the opportunity for continued growth and maximum customer service. We look forward to continuing to serve you during this changeover, with the least amount of inconvenience as possible.
Excerpt from original press release
The 18,485 square foot two-story facility is located at 300 North Street in Bellevue right across the street from the current location. It will have five drive-thru lanes and a designated ATM/night deposit lane. The first floor will have a contemporary open lobby, teller area, and reception space. The second floor will mainly be used as our headquarters, offering support for all of our branches, with room for future expansion.
“This new facility gives us the opportunity for continued growth by increasing the level of service we provide our members and adding staff as needed,” said Brett Montague, President/CEO of Firelands FCU. “We are excited to make this investment in the Bellevue community.”