After over sixty years, we’re still excited about helping Ohioans find their way home. Let our experts guide you through the mortgage process.
- Competitive Rates
- Pre-Approval Available
- Local Processing
- Trusted Lending Experts
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A variety of financing programs available:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Construction Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Low closing costs
- No pre-payment penalty
- Mortgage Loan Originators with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in your own community
- Personalized service from trusted lenders
The following is a list of documents needed to process your mortgage loan application:
- The last two (2) current pay stubs with year-to-date earnings for each borrower
- The last two (2) years of W-2’s for each borrower
- Signed personal tax returns with all applicable schedules for the last two (2) years ended prior to Mortgage application.
- Most current investment statements
- Additional information may be required
- Competitively low rates for your home construction project
- Available for primary residence or second home construction
- Provides more convenience, especially toward the end of the construction phase and the beginning of permanent mortgage
- Pay off interest quicker; payments are interest-only during construction phase
- Payments are made on the amount drawn on your loan sufficient to pay your builder
- Construction draws applied in stages based on work completed
Discover the affordability of home ownership with HomeReady mortgage.
For those with modest savings, HomeReady mortgage can be a great option. Thanks to features like a down payment as low as 3%,* cancellable mortgage insurance** and more, homeownership can be affordable. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer trying to get your financial foot in the door, a repeat buyer, or a homeowner looking to refinance and lower your monthly payments, HomeReady
mortgage can help. The path to homeownership may have seemed challenging - until now.
For more information go to www.HomeReadymortgage.com or speak with one of our friendly Mortgage Loan Originators.
*97% LTV can use any fixed-rate term (10-, 15-, 20-, 30-year).