After over sixty years, we’re still excited about helping Ohioans find their way home. Let our experts guide you through the mortgage process.
- Competitive Rates
- Pre-Approval Available
- Loans Serviced In-House
- Trusted Lending Experts
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A variety of financing programs available:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Construction Loans
- Reverse Mortgage Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Low closing costs
- No pre-payment penalty
- Mortgage Loan Originators with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in your own community
- Personalized service from trusted lenders
The following is a list of documents needed to process your mortgage loan application:
- The last two (2) current pay stubs with year-to-date earnings for each borrower
- The last two (2) years of W-2’s for each borrower
- Signed personal tax returns with all applicable schedules for the last two (2) years ended prior to Mortgage application.
- Most current investment statements
- Additional information may be required
A reverse mortgage loan provides seniors with a valuable tool that can be utilized as part of their retirement planning strategy. There are many features of reverse mortgage loans that can benefit seniors who are looking to supplement their retirement income. So what exactly is a reverse mortgage? Here are a few benefits.
- You remain the owner of your home.
- There are no monthly mortgage payments required from you.
- You are protected if the housing market declines.
- You may choose from several options of disbursement.
Every senior has individual needs. Unique disbursement options are availble to fit your needs. This includes the choice to receive funds in a full or partial sum, a line of credit, monthly payments or a combination of any of these.
- Competitively low rates for your home construction project
- Available for primary residence or second home construction
- Provides more convenience, especially toward the end of the construction phase and the beginning of permanent mortgage
- Pay off interest quicker; payments are interest-only during construction phase
- Payments are made on the amount drawn on your loan sufficient to pay your builder
- Construction draws applied in stages based on work completed
Discover the affordability of home ownership with HomeReady mortgage.
For those with modest savings, HomeReady mortgage can be a great option. Thanks to features like a down payment as low as 3%,* cancellable mortgage insurance** and more, homeownership can be affordable. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer trying to get your financial foot in the door, a repeat buyer, or a homeowner looking to refinance and lower your monthly payments, HomeReady
mortgage can help. The path to homeownership may have seemed challenging - until now.
For more information go to www.HomeReadymortgage.com or speak with one of our friendly Mortgage Loan Originators.
*97% LTV can use any fixed-rate term (10-, 15-, 20-, 30-year).
- $5,000 down payment assistance grants for qualified buyers (first time buyers and non-first time buyers allowed, income guidelines apply)
- $7,500 down payment assistance grants for honorably discharged veterans and active duty military homebuyers
- Low down payment loans available
- No grant repayment after 5 years
- Funds available in March
- Purchase contract required