After over sixty years, we’re still excited about helping Ohioans find their way home. Let our experts guide you through the mortgage process.
- Competitive Rates
- Pre-Approval Available
- Loans Serviced In-House
- Trusted Lending Experts
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A variety of financing programs available:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Low closing costs
- No pre-payment penalty
- Mortgage Loan Originators with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in your own community
- Personalized service from trusted lenders
The following is a list of documents needed to process your mortgage loan application:
- The last two (2) current pay stubs with year-to-date earnings for each borrower
- The last two (2) years of W-2’s for each borrower
- Signed personal tax returns with all applicable schedules for the last two (2) years ended prior to Mortgage application.
- Most current investment statements
- Additional information may be required
Discover the affordability of home ownership with HomeReady mortgage.
For those with modest savings, HomeReady mortgage can be a great option. Thanks to features like a down payment as low as 3%,* cancellable mortgage insurance** and more, homeownership can be affordable. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer trying to get your financial foot in the door, a repeat buyer, or a homeowner looking to refinance and lower your monthly payments, HomeReady
mortgage can help. The path to homeownership may have seemed challenging - until now.
For more information go to www.HomeReadymortgage.com or speak with one of our friendly Mortgage Loan Originators.
*97% LTV can use any fixed-rate term (10-, 15-, 20-, 30-year).
- $5,000 down payment assistance grants for qualified buyers (first time buyers and non-first time buyers allowed, income guidelines apply)
- $7,500 down payment assistance grants for honorably discharged veterans and active duty military homebuyers
- Low down payment loans available
- No grant repayment after 5 years
- Funds available in March
- Purchase contract required