Fireline Online Banking
Through Fireline Online Banking, you have secure internet access to your accounts around the clock. You can:
- Obtain current balances on your savings, loan and certificate accounts.
- Obtain transaction histories on those accounts.
- View credit card transactions, current balance and rewards details through My Card Info
- Obtain cleared check information.
- Obtain deposit and withdrawal information, including direct deposit, payroll deduction, ATM and debit card transactions.
- Transfer from one account to another.
- Make loan payments.
- Request a withdrawal check.
- View and print statements.
- Obtain information on dividends earned and interest paid year-to-date.
- Order check copies.
- Pay bills with free online BillPay
- Sign up for eDocuments - go paperless!
You must have a personal computer and have an internet connection in order to use Fireline. Firelands Federal Credit Union does not charge a fee to use Fireline. Privacy, security and safety have been incorporated into our online banking product to insure your personal account information is kept confidential.