Are you tired of writing out the same checks each month, only to find yourself scrambling to the post office to get more stamps to mail them in time?
Bill Pay takes the pain out of paying your bills. No more licking envelopes or rushing out to buy stamps. With Bill Pay, you can pay your bills at the click of a button. And because you are within Fireline (online banking) when using this service, all of the same great security features apply to Bill Pay.
Firelands Federal Credit Union’s Bill Pay is FREE and you can pay an UNLIMITED number of bills.
Once signed in you’ll be able to:
- Pay all of your bills in one convenient location.
- Set up one-time or recurring payments.
- Make electronic payments to individual payees.
- Set up alerts to notify you when a bill has been sent, has cleared, and more.
- View a history of the bills you’ve paid both in a list format, and on a calendar.
- Access other planning tools and much more.
Signing up is easy!
Remember, you must first be a registered Fireline (online banking) user. Once you are in Fireline, simply click on the "Bill Pay" button.
Please call 1-888-348-3436 for Bill Pay customer support.Go to main navigation